Meet Dr. Andrew Woo
Practicing orthodontics fulfills my desire to make a positive difference in the lives of the people in my community. I find it very rewarding to be able to help patients of all ages achieve and maintain a functional, beautiful smile.
- Bachelor of Science - University of Alberta
- Doctor of Dental Surgery - University of Alberta
- Orthodontic Certificate - University of Pennsylvania
I attend many continuing education courses throughout the year. It is very important to me to stay as current as possible with the latest treatments and technology in order to provide the very best care. I have also published literature in the American Journal of Orthodontics.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Canadian Association of Orthodontists
Outside the Office
I am from Calgary, Alberta, and now reside with my wife and three daughters. When I'm not in the office I enjoy playing golf, badminton, and running. I stay involved in my community by donating to several local charities and children's sports teams.